- Remove and glass over unused through-hulls in engine compartment.
- Fix bulging blisters at waterline on port side.
- Paint bootstripe.
- Inspect propeller; may need reconditioning.
- New propeller with greater pitch ?.
- Loose screw on rudder shoe; fill and re-drill hole.
- Check rudder skeg for wobble and hull flexing; maybe replace backing plate with much bigger one.
- Measure resistances among parts in the bonding system while out of water.
- Grind off grill on engine intake through-hull so hole can be
cleaned from outside.